After submitting your letter and it is determined that you meet the qualifications to be considered for a grant, you will be asked to proceed to the next step and to submit the following:
- A description of your organization (two-page maximum) including:
- Brief history and mission statement
- Names, addresses and occupations of all members of your governing board
- A vita sheet or list of credentials of the person(s) in your organization responsible for administering Hughes funding
- A description of other grants or funding sought or received for this project or activity from other external funding sources.
- A statement describing your sources of funding to continue this activity or project once Hughes funding ceases.
- A statement signed by the chairman of your governing board that the information presented is complete, true and factual.
Organizations receiving Hughes Memorial funds will be required to submit periodic reports on the progress of the activity or project.
Notification of grant awards will be mailed by December 15th.